WHAT IS LASER THERAPY?
Laser Therapy is an FDA-cleared modality that reduces inflammation and that results in pain reduction. Laser Therapy is effective in treating acute pain, chronic conditions, and post-operative pain.
- Laser therapy treatment is safe, painless and fast.
- Treatments to deeper tissues are administered in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Chronic patients exhibit improvement after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
- Laser therapy utilizes the body's own healing powers by stimulating cellular activity.
Despite short treatment times, laser therapy treatments initiate a healing process that continues to actively reduce inflammation for up to 24 hours after treatment.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED?
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Ulcerations and open wounds
- Bone fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Back pain
- Neuromuscular disease
- Acute and Chronic Ear Infections
- Lick Granulomas
- Degenerative Disc & Joint Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
WHAT TO EXPECT....
No sedation is required. Laser therapy is pleasant and comfortable to your animal. There is no need to trim their hair, laser therapy is non invasive. Typically after the first visit you will notice a change in your pets. Although, some patients require multiple treatments for the best outcome. The length and frequency of treatments may vary depending on your pet's condition.
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT MY PET?
Clinical studies have shown that laser therapy technology is beneficial on tissues and cells.